Wedding Day Timeline
Well, by now, if you have followed along on all of my wedding day timeline pages, you should hopefully have everything in place and be ready to celebrate your big day in style.
The day you've planned for months or weeks is here. It's one of the most important days of your life and it will also be one of the fastest days!
You will want to remember to:
back to top of page
Return from Wedding Day Timeline to Easy Entertaining
Return to Life Organize It
- Eat something light and nutritious. Not that nutritious, but if your tummy is queasy from nerves, saltine crackers with a little bit of Ginger-ale is wonderful at settling your tummy! This will help you avoid nervousness and give you the energy to get through the ceremony without messing with your stomach. I don't know what it is about Ginger-ale, but it seems to turn around tummy aches, head aches, and gives you energy too.
- Have your make-up and hair done for you. Hire professionals if you can afford it. Avoid wearing a pullover shirt because you don't want to mess your pretty hair and make up! A button front shirt, or if it's hot, a cami that you can step in and pull up works great.
- Enlist someone's help to check on reception set up for you. You have enough to worry about, assign someone else to oversee the reception such as set up, food, decorations, cake, etc.
- Dress shortly before the ceremony. It can get hot under layers of taffeta and silk. Not only that, when you're nervous you tend to sweat too. Keep yourself cool and calm and dress right before the ceremony.
- Enjoy your day because, ask anyone, you're wedding day will fly by. Don't stress if things don't go exactly according to plan. Life is full of surprises, and so is trying to pull a big event such as a wedding together. Just keep your sights focused on the importance of celebrating this day with family, friends, and your significant other. Most of all, relax!